torstai 28. toukokuuta 2015

SAATTOVÄKI


Who are you and what do you do in your band?

Jussi: I’m Jussi but you can call me Horst. I use my throat.
Jukkis, Ville: We both play guitar.

When/where was your band formed?

Jukkis: On new year’s eve 2010 in Tampere, we were drunk. Founding members were Pekko, our first singer Roba and I.



Why did you choose to play Death Metal?

Jussi: When I heard Death(band) for the first time
Jukkis: Because of guys like Schuldiner, Glenn Benton, Trey Azagthoth and Dimebag Darrel.

Ville: Death metal gave me something that other music genres couldn’t give me..

How do you compose your music? Does only one guy do everything or does everyone contribute?

Jukkis: Pekko and I write riffs, Juho helps with the song structures. Jussi writes the lyrics with occasional help from Pekko.

Tell us about your lyrics, writing, inspiration etc.

Jussi: The lyrics are pretty much written tongue-in-cheek. Heaps of gore, horror and macabre humor.



Is there an ideology behind your band?

Jussi: Nope, but we're not that keen on religion.

Ville: Evil darkness.

Jukkis: Not really, I just drink beer.




How do you see the state of Death Metal music these days in your country and in general?

Ville: It has been divided on two sides, in commercially inclined and underground style.

Jussi:  To be honest I'm not an active follower of the scene. Once in a while I hear some bands I enjoy, but mostly I stick to my Blessed are the sick and Ten commandments.

Jukkis: Better than ever globally thinking. There are more and more good new bands. The old death metal bands just keep on going and good new bands pop up, many of them tour in Europe too. People seem to have respect for the old Finnish death metal bands.

What are your long term plans as a band? What do you want to achieve?

Jukkis: To make good songs.

Jussi: To get laid more and earn a million bucks. To write better death metal songs.

Ville: World domination.

Jussi: ...that too!

Name an other Death Metal band from your country that everyone should hear.

Jussi: Well. For those of you who enjoy US-style Death metal in the vein of Suffocation, Nile ect. check out Crippler! Also (Psychoparalysis).

Ville: Swallowed

Jukkis: Ofghost.

Free word.

Jukkis: Playing guitar is awesome, (smoking weed is) a great hobby.

Ville: -

Jussi: When I grow up, I want to be like Ville.


Contact:

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti